BRUSSELS - January 2023
certified 100hr Hot Yoga teacher training with Jimmy Lau
9 - 21 January 2023
Hot yoga teacher training coming to Yoga Room Academy ! Join Jimmy for an Hot Yoga 100-hour Yoga Alliance certified teacher training in full immersive session. Discover the benefit of Hot Yoga, master the techniques of the 26+2 hot sequence and develop your self as a teacher with Jimmy, a amazingly talented Bikram certified teacher.
What to expect ?
- Learn how to teach a classic 26+2 Hot Yoga class (60 and 90 mins) using traditional method
- Asana, pranayama, meditation related to the Hot Yoga sequence
- Hot Yoga history and its controversies
- Introduction to anatomy and physiology of Yoga applied to the Hot Yoga sequence
- Dialogue method (cueing, projection of the voice, attitude, posture)
- Hands-on adjustments and assisting techniques
- Prevention of injuries
- Introduction to nutrition and self-care for Hot Yoga teachers
- Introduction to Ethics for Yoga teachers
- Mock classes to get ready for real life teaching
Expect two daily hot 90'/60' practice : deepen your own practice and see yourself transformed through the process.
Sample Daily Schedule :
09:00 - Hot-90 trainee practice
11:00 to 12:00 - lunch break
12:00 to 14:30 - lectures
14:30 to 15:00 - break
15:00 to 17:30 - practical training
17:30 to 18:00 - break
18: 30 - Hot-90 trainee practice
Who is this training for?
This 100h Hot Yoga Teacher Training Course is designed for certified Yoga teachers. It is also opened to disciplined, passionate and dedicated students. It will give the participants the tools to teach comfortably in a Hot environment and to instruct the 26+2 sequence.
Please note that this is a continuing education certification. If you wish to teach (hot) yoga, you are required to have at least a 200h yoga certification.
Practical info :
Open to strong, motivated and dedicated practitioners.
Info session :
Sunday, September 18th, 2022 , 1:30PM at Studio Defacqz and online. Register to the info session by clicking here.
=> Optional hot yoga class (60') with Jimmy at noon.
The training will be given as an immersive period :
From Monday 9 January 2023 until 21 January 2023 (rest on Sunday) (9am - 8pm)
Early Bird price (10%) : 1.350€ (until 30 November 2022)
Full price : 1.500€
* A non refundable 200€ deposit will be asked in order to secure your spot, and will be deductible of your final price.
Payment Plan available upon request :
200€ deposit is non-refundable. Monthly payments must be completed by December 10th, 2022.
Meet the Teacher :
Jimmy began his yoga journey in 2005 in Hong Kong. Back then, he practiced many styles of yoga and fell in love with Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga and Bikram Yoga. In 2009, he took his first yoga teacher training in Thailand and started teaching yoga. In 2012, he went to Los Angeles and studied to become a certified Bikram Yoga teacher. Since then he has been traveling and teaching in more than 10 countries in America, Europe and Asia.
Jimmy loves and teaches strong and powerful classes, but also enjoys soft and gentle yin and meditation practice. He believes that practicing correctly, respecting one's body and observing alignments can allow students to harness the most benefits out of their practice.