June - July 2023
50h Certified YACEP - Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider®
Join Jimmy for a 50hour Hot Yoga teacher training course. Discover the benefit of Hot Yoga, master the techniques of the 26+2 hot sequence and develop yourself as a teacher with Jimmy, an amazingly talented Bikram certified teacher.
What to expect ?
- Learn how to teach a classic 26+2 Hot Yoga class (60 and 90 mins) using traditional method
- Asana, pranayama, meditation related to the Hot Yoga sequence
- Hot Yoga history and its controversies
- Introduction to anatomy and physiology of Yoga applied to the Hot Yoga sequence
- Dialogue method (cueing, projection of the voice, attitude, posture)
- Hands-on adjustments and assisting techniques
- Prevention of injuries
- Introduction to nutrition and self-care for Hot Yoga teachers
- Introduction to Ethics for Yoga teachers
- Mock classes to get ready for real life teaching
Expect two daily hot 90'/60' practices : deepen your own practice and see yourself transformed through the process.
Who is this training for?
This 50h Hot Yoga Teacher Training Course is designed for certified Yoga teachers. It is also opened to disciplined, passionate and dedicated students. It will give the participants the tools to teach comfortably in a Hot environment and to instruct the 26+2 sequence.
Please note that this is a continuing education certification. If you wish to teach (hot) yoga, you are required to have at least a 200h yoga certification.
Practical info :
Open to strong, motivated and dedicated practitioners.
Info session :
Discover what to expect and ask all your questions to Jimmy.
March 19th, 4.00pm @ Studio Plasky.
3 week-ends : June 3 - 4, June 17 - 18, July 1 - 2, 2023
Saturday in Plasky
Sunday in Defacqz
Early Bird price : 850€ (before April 3rd, 2023)
Full price : 950€
* A non refundable 200€ deposit will be asked in order to secure your spot, and will be deductible of your final price. Payment plan available upon request.
Meet the Teacher :
Jimmy began his yoga journey in 2005 in Hong Kong. Back then, he practiced many styles of yoga and fell in love with Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga and Bikram Yoga. In 2009, he took his first yoga teacher training in Thailand and started teaching yoga. In 2012, he went to Los Angeles and studied to become a certified Bikram Yoga teacher. Since then he has been traveling and teaching in more than 10 countries in America, Europe and Asia.
Jimmy loves and teaches strong and powerful classes, but also enjoys soft and gentle yin and meditation practice. He believes that practicing correctly, respecting one's body and observing alignments can allow students to harness the most benefits out of their practice.