Brussels - November 2022
19 November - 3 December
Immerse yourself in the practice and discover the benefits of Yoga
This integrative immersive experience is designed to be an intensive and transformative physical and mental practice and go further with special topical lectures during evening and weekend sessions. Study sessions will introduce you to physical anatomy & physiology, alignment posture clinics, mantra, pranayama, yogic subtle anatomy and philosophy of Patanjali’s eight limbed yogic pathway.
Who is this training for?
This 50 Hour Pre-Teacher Training is for anyone and everyone looking to discover Yoga & Mindfulness by learning about its powerful teachings, and how to combine the Physical and Philosophical richness for a full practice.
It is also ideal for students that are thinking of doing a 200 hour teacher training and want to get a taste of what lies ahead.
What to expect?
· The 8 limbed Yogic path
· Intro to the Yoga Sutras, Chakras, & Yoga History
· Mindfulness techniques for self-regulation & Awareness
· Posture Alignment & Anatomy
· Deepen & Strengthen your Asana (Physical Yoga Practice)
· Intro to Teaching Yoga today, what to expect in a 200hTT
What is the schedule like? I would like to join - but I work full time !
The schedule is perfect if your weekdays are filled. It will look like this :
Wednesday 18:30 – 21:00, Saturday & Sunday 08:30 – 17:30 with sufficient breaks for lunch and rest.
Please expect to do a 1.5 – 2 hour Yoga practice each weekend morning taught by Simone or a guest teacher, along with postures throughout the day for demos.
This training is open to all levels. You will need three months of Yoga practice or any kind under your belt before we begin with the training.
Practical information :
Please note that there will be only 25 spots available !
When ? November 19 - December 3, 2022
· Wednesdays (23 & 30 Nov) : 18:30-21:00
· Weekends (19-20 Nov + 26-27 Nov + 3 Dec) : 8:30-17:30
Where? Studio Stockel
Early Bird price : 800 € (extension until 15 September 2022 !!! )
Full price : 900 €
* A non refundable 200€ deposit will be asked in order to secure your spot, and will be deductible of your final price.