BRUSSELS - Fall 2022 12-27 November 2022
Learn the fundamentals of prenatal yoga practice with Astrid Cuylits
Join the amazing Astrid for a 85-hours prenatal yoga training, Yoga Alliance certified.
What to expect ?
You will learn in detail how to guide expecting mothers in a designated Prenatal Yoga settings, but also to assist them in other Yoga classes. You will learn how to adjust, assist and modify the Yoga practice according to the changing bodies of mama-to-be, through the first, second and third trimester of their pregnancy.
- The Role of Yoga during Pregnancy
- The place and mission as yoga teacher
- Creating a safe and sacred space for Women
- A 40 Weeks, 3 trimesters journey with ups and downs
- Risks and areas of caution
- Labor and giving birth
- Pregnancy and birth anatomy
- Yoga during pregnancy (asanas, pranayama and modifications)
- Sequencing and adjustments
- Post natal considerations
Practical info :
Info session : 18 June, 2022 - 13:30 at Studio Defacqz - register here
When? Three weekends in November 2022
12 - 13 November / Saturday 9:00-17:00 & Sunday 9:00-16:00
19 - 20 November / Saturday 9:00-17:00 & Sunday 9:00-16:00
26 - 27 November / Saturday 9:00-17:00 & Sunday 9:00-16:00
Where? Studio Fort Jaco
Early Bird price : 1.000 € (until 15 August 2022)
Full price : 1.290 €
* A non refundable 200€ deposit will be asked in order to secure your spot, and will be deductible of your final price.
Meet the teacher :
Astrid attended her first yoga class in Shanghai in 2010. She immediately fell in love with the practice, as much as her husband, Pierre, who founded Yoga Room. Almost instantly, yoga became a big part of their life. She completed her first teacher training in Hot Yoga in 2012 and a second in vinyasa yoga two years later. She taught at Y+ in Shanghai before returning to Brussels, Belgium. Astrid has been teaching at Yoga Room since it first opened in 2016.
Astrid teaches flow, Yin Yoga, Hot Yoga and beginners’ classes, as well as pre and postnatal classes, which have become her specialty since the birth of her two sons, Leopold and Victor. A talented musician, Astrid loves to bring her various instruments to class and sing traditional mantras.